Untitled.......

Monday, September 12, 2005

.....I'm back [I hope :P ]

I know, I know, it's been like 6 weeks since I put anything up here. My apologies to all my faithful readers :P. I'm in the Drakenburg at the moment at a conference (pics to follow), and listening to some "interesting" talks.

I Played in the conference golf day yesterday with one of my professors and 2 fellow students. We had an absolute ball, and all had very good games, but that didn't help us get into the prizes :( At least we're getting like 6 course meals, breakfast, lunch and supper!

I'm waiting for Craig O and Marco to download their photo's before I upload them for you all to enjoy. It is so beautiful here. These huge mountains and fantastic scenery. The day we arrived, there was a herd of about 20 Blesbok 5 meters from our Chalet!

Will keep you updated (we hope!). ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home