Untitled.......

Friday, September 23, 2005

Why do bad things happen to good people?

I was reading Liddie's blog this morning and nearly cried. I don't know how people can do that to each other, let alone parents to their kids. Why does God, who loves us, allow these things to happen? I know it is not His will, and a whole thing about choice and stuff (very theological isn't it, Heath would have a field-day with me). It still makes me sad when it seems that evil gets the upper hand.

But as sad as I am, i'm also excited, when I hear about how forgiveness has taken place, and a family has been re-united. I don't believe this is possible without the amazing hand of our Father God working in the lives of the people involved.

Liddie, we will be praying for you and your family. God bless

2 Comments:

  • At 11:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Craig

    Thank you for the kind words and blessings.

    Allow me to testify on your blog. I had a horrendously violent childhood.

    But the Lord works in mysterious ways. PRAISE Him for He is truely an Awesome God. I still have to deal with certain painful memories, but I'm moving from strenght to strenght with the Lords mercy.

    He has shown me how a abusive child molester can turn his life around and can today stand up in a church and admit that Jesus Christ is his Lord and Saviour.

    And I LOVE the Lord. And I LOVE my dad. And I'm so thankful that the Lord has dragged us from that sick and sinful pit to show us what Mercy looks like. How can I NOT forgive my father when the Lord gave HIS SON to forgive my father?

    God bless you Craig

    Love
    Liddie

     
  • At 11:45 am, Blogger Craig and Heather said…

    Thanks Liddie

    When I hear testimonies like yours, it reminds me again what a great God we serve, and just how much His sacrifice means to each and every one of us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home