Untitled.......

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Birthdays, google earth, and other things

I can't belive it's already Tuesday. And only 2 more sleeps until my birthday! One (of the many) things I love about my family, is that we have a way of stretching birthdays over a number of days, ususally no less that a week! We started with my family birthday lunch on Sunday. I know Heather wants to treat me on Thurs, and then its over to Natti's on Friday for the big party. Now for those of you not from PE (or those of you that are and are just plain ingorant), Natti's Thai Kitchen is a family run restuarant, serving the BEST Thai food ever. You'll have to wait for next week for a full description of our Friday menu. Yay, I can't wait!

Changing the topic, I don't know how many of you have used Google Earth? I'm loving it at the moment. I was looking around on the forums, and stumbled across the bookmark for Glenridge Church, the NCMI church I visited when I was with Justin in Durbs. This gave me an idea: Why not try to bookmark as many NCMI churches as possible. This could be quite fun, and an interesting way of seeing how God is working through NCMI to reach the nations. I'm hoping to put Joy to the Nations on the map ASAP. I'll keep you informed :)

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home