Untitled.......

Monday, February 11, 2008

4 weeks and counting...

I know, i know. I need to hide my head in shame. I've been so distracted ... Baby, Facebook, Baby, Christmas, oh, did i mention baby? So for those faithful 2 that have been waiting with baited breathe for the next update, it's finally here.
I'm actually sitting in the room next to Heather's baby shower. It's so much fun listening to all the comments as the presents are getting opened. "oh, those are wonderful." "what a cute outfit." "you are definitely gonna be using those!" I can't wait to see all the prezzies!
We've got 4 weeks to go until baby is supposed to arrive. Although i'm sure little one has its own timeframe in mind :)
i'll try to be a little more regular (I know, you've heard that before :p ), especially when baby arrives. Keep your eyes open!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 am, Blogger The Doylies said…

    yay!your back!I love the fact that you will be doing your blog occasionally when you have bub's...it let's us get to know your little person so much better.
    We cannot wait for baby B to be born...it's probarbly felt like a very long 9-months for you both but now it's nearlly here.prepare to know a love like you never knew was possible.

     
  • At 4:41 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hello.
    Yay. So cool to see you here.
    So cool to share all the happy news. so much love Fi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home