Untitled.......

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Is it Tuesday already?

Gees, one day you're celebrating your birthday, the next, almost a week has gone past! I can't believe it was 5 days ago that Heather was bringing me breakfast in bed and I was opening my presents. It seems like just yesterday, and yet so much has happened in between.

Starting with my birthday, Heath really spoiled me. I got a 12-month National Geographic subscription! Isn't that the coolest gift ever. Then after a tea that afternoon with a few friends, she took me to see Valiant, the movie about the WW2 homing pigeons. This piqued my interest about another brave animal, called Simon, who I shall post on next.

Friday took us to Natti's, and as soon as my pics are developed, I'll tell you all about it!

Saturday was a visit to Grahamstown, and a humiliating defeat at the hands of the Rhodents in the ACM programming competition. Following the defeat at Grahamstown, Heath and I joined some friends for a relaxing game of Risk. Those of you who have ever played will know that risk is anything BUT relaxing! Aliances were formed, battles were fought, and eventually, after a gruelling 4 hours, the game was over, and it was left to the survivors to patch up the wounded egos.

Sunday, Heath and I treated ourselves and watched "Finding Neverland" on DVD. what a beautiful movie! Jonny Depp and Kate Winslett were amazing, and Freddie Highmore is an actor to be on the lookout for, especially after seeing him in Charlie and the Chololate Factory as well.

Yesterday, however, I was subjected to "Bridget Jones 2". For any guys out there, this movie is NOT for you. I felt so sorry for Colin Firth. Dude, I sympathise with you, as does the rest of the male population around the world.

And now it's Tuesday, almost halfway through the week, and nothing to show for it. I'd better get cracking!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home