Untitled.......

Friday, July 14, 2006

One week!

That's all that remains of our time in Port Elizabeth. I've accepted a position with an American IT firm called Aculocity, and will be working out of their offices in Cape Town. Heath and I are moving up next week. The movers are coming in on Thursday to pack everything, and then we travel up to CT on Friday, with an overnight stop in George.

This has been such a great time for us. God has really provided amazingly. And we are looking forward to new experiences! New home, new jobs, new church, new friends (not that we're planning on losing any of our current ones :P )

Heath is taking me to Natti's, our favourite Thai restaurant, to celebrate tonite. It's gonna be fun to have a night out alone. And then the weekend is sort out and pack!

I'm hoping to get Heath to write more for the blog, cause as you can see, I'm terrible at it. And she should be getting my laptop (one of the new perks) so she will have easy access to the "tools of the trade".

1 Comments:

  • At 1:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I heard from a mutual friend! Good luck and all of the best for you and Heath, I know that you will be happy with God by your side.

    Wishing you and Heath prosperity!

    Luv
    Liddie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home