Untitled.......

Monday, October 31, 2005

Monday's nearly over

So, it's nearly the end of another Monday. A ratehr good Monday at that. I only hope that the rest of the year's Monday's are like this one.

After a lovely weekend of watching Mary Poppins on Saturday and SA beating New Zealand in the cricket on Sunday, Heather and I started this Monday morning off with a brisk walk around the park, at 5:30 in the morning! It was really good and refreshing. I'm trying to take a page out of Jack Groppel's book, and start a new habit! This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, and I'm determined to keep it going.

The ret of the day has gone rather well, and I've got a fair amount of work under my belt. Now I just need to start on the minutes from last Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home